January 15, 2011

Soaring Solo

I found out Friday that I was not chosen for this year's SOAR photography scholarship.  I allowed myself to feel sad for about a half hour and then wasted no time stepping back into the game!  This year is going to be about new experiences, about pushing myself to learn as much as humanly possible about my passion and exceeding the business goals I have set for myself. 

And speaking of new experiences...  Next weekend, I'm ridiculously excited about a photography opportunity that will have me soaring in a variety of ways with some new friends.  Here's a little hint about one of my subjects...

Image: TCPhoto

Stay tuned next weekend for some spectacular images!

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer,

    Sorry you didn't WIN, but you are definitely already a WINNER, like many of our SOAR sisters are! Go get em!

    ReplyDelete