February 7, 2011

The Stevens Family {I Heart February Session}

Who says February, with its cold and cloudy days, has to be drab and boring?  For the entire month, I am offering a fun, fresh way to celebrate the month of love with my {I Heart February}session special!  What do you get when you take all kinds of fun props like chalkboards to write out your secret thoughts, flowers, L-O-V-E letters and big heart-shaped lollypops, and a gigantic set of rustic red doors as the backdrop?  Super sweet and ridiculously fun images! 

This 45-minute session is great for new lovebirds and lovebirds celebrating many years together.  Kids will have a blast during this session, and it would definitely be fun for the whole family.  And what an amazing date idea this session would be...or engagement session!  If you are interested in a unique Valentine's Day gift that will last waaay longer than dinner, candy and flowers, surprise your someone special with an {I Heart February}session - gift certificates are available.

Meet Mr. and Mrs. Stevens - married over 10 years!  They had a blast at their {I Heart February}session...can you tell?










Contact me at jenniferleighphotos@yahoo.com to book your {I Heart February}session today!  Appointment availability is limited...but the fun is everlasting!  (Corny but oh, so true!)

2 comments:

  1. So cute Jennifer. I love the letters on sticks and what you captured with them. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! What a great idea and that session looks like it was fun to shoot. What a gorgeous couple who just radiate love!

    ReplyDelete