July 2, 2012

Changing Things Up on the JLP Blog

If you're a Jennifer Leigh Photography blog frequenter, then you noticed the something new here - my new blog header!  I am so excited about it because it really suits my personality, has an overall clean look and it shows off a fabulous new photo of me in action!  In February, I had the honor of attending one of Me Ra Koh & Brian Tausend's photography workshops in Tampa, Florida.  Little did I know that on Day 2 during our family sessions, Brian had snapped a few images of me doing what I love.  Thank you, Brian, for sending the images to me - you rock!


If you're not currently making regular stops on the JLP blog, you definitely should!  The blog is where I post all my latest work , such as weddings, engagements, and portrait sessions, and I will also periodically make announcements about the new things happening in my business and in my personal life.  So visit often!  Or better yet, scroll down the to bottom right corner of the blog and become a subscriber!  You can also subscribe to the blog via Facebook by clicking HERE, then clicking the Subscribe button.  Super simple!

Thanks for stopping by...and hurry back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment