September 17, 2012

Images For A Cure 2012 is here!

It's that time again!

I was tickled pink when I received an email from Kristen Weaver announcing that photographer registration for the 2012 Image For A Cure campaign was open!  This amazing organization is made up each year of a few hundred photographers from around the country, campaigning to raise money for The Breast Cancer Research Foundation®.  So far, IFAC has proudly raised nearly $40,000 for the foundation...and I am so happy to have been a part of that!

As of this morning, my registration is complete!  This year marks my 3rd consecutive year as an Images For A Cure photographer...and I am looking forward to using my time and talent to make a difference in the lives of women!

In a few weeks, I will be releasing information on my exclusive mini sessions.  Just like the last two years, 100% of your session fee will be donated directly to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation® by YOU!  Yep - that means you will have the opportunity to have some beautiful images taken while supporting a great cause!  Does it get any better than that?

Stay tuned for more information...coming your way soon!  And if you'd like to be one of the first people contacted with the details about this session, please email me at jenniferleighphotos@yahoo.com to get on my contact list.  I look forward to connecting with...and photographing...you!

No comments:

Post a Comment