October 15, 2012

Proudly Announcing: The *NEW* Jennifer Leigh Photography

A few months ago, I announced on my blog and over social media that big changes were coming to Jennifer Leigh Photography.  Over the next week, I am going to reveal ALL of them to you!  And I could not be more excited to finally reveal all the hard work that has secretly been taking place over here since May!
The first big announcement?  Jennifer Leigh Photography has completely rebranded and has a new logo and website to show for it!

LOGO

Choosing a new design for a logo was no easy task.  After months of research, I had created a handful of lists that describe my photography, hone in on what my creative eye finds appealing, and identify the many aspects of me and my personality in both my professional and private lives.  I used these lists to come up with elements that would best visually describe my brand...and voila!  A new logo was born!  I love it!


WEBSITE

Simultaneously while using the lists I created to help me decide upon a logo, I also used these lists to help me create the visual aspects of my new website.  I knew the exact elements I wanted - the colors, the feel - but how to make that vision into a reality?  I searched long and hard to find one heck of an amazing designer - Andrea Rubash - who listened to every little detail of my vision, and together, we created a new home sweet home for Jennifer Leigh Photography!

This website is a one-stop-shop for all things JLP.  It showcases my portrait and wedding work, houses my blog, gives you an introduction to who I am with or without a camera in my hand, and links my viewers to all my social media and my clients to their web galleries.  I cannot get over how much I love this site.  I am so proud to finally be able to show it off to you!


Please take a few moments, explore the new home of Jennifer Leigh Photography at www.jenniferleighphotography.net, and experience for yourself all the hard work and passion that has gone into the full overhaul of my brand.  Please also use the social media icons (located both in the top right corner of the website and the footer) to connect and follow along with me on my journey - both professionally and personally.  I'd love to see you on my Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest sites, and I would also love for you to subscribe to my new blog!

I really appreciate you sharing in my joy today with the launch of the new look and home of Jennifer Leigh Photography, as well as sharing in my passion for photography - and life in general - EVERY DAY!  And I look forward to seeing you back at the new home of my blog during the next week for more exciting announcements of good things to come!  You won't want to miss them!

No comments:

Post a Comment