May 26, 2010

Blossoms Atlanta {Advertisment}

I received the best news today!  Monique Escudie of Blossoms Atlanta, Atlanta's premiere creator of all things floral, contacted me today with her latest advertisement...featuring my photo!

Earlier in the month, I traveled with Great Southern Publishers to Roswell, Georgia, where I photographed two models for the Roswell Wedding Guide.  Monique was the creative genius behind the beautiful bouquet we used during the shoot.  I sent her a photo of one of our models holding the bouquet - she loved it so much, she asked to use it for her latest advertisement campaign!

Below is the low-res version she sent me today, and it's just spectacular!  A big thank you to Monique for such a wonderful surprise today.  I can't wait to see the ad in print!


No comments:

Post a Comment