December 3, 2010

Blogging Break!

Hey, there!  Since I've returned from vacation a few weeks ago, I've been on a blogging break!  Miss me?  I'll be back soon to visually catch you up on what all has been happening.  But for now, here is the verbal version:

Super successful Images for a Cure photo session marathon, Turkey Day at home with a huge spread of food for 4 (two humans, two 4-leggeds), Black Friday shopping extravanza, took down autumn and decorated the house for Christmas (it looks UH-MAZING in here), designed client Christmas cards, deal in the works for shooting this year's spring formal again for the BCA group (fun times!), was asked/signed the contract to be the sole photographer for this year's DDR races on Saint Simons Island, helped throw the best bridal shower/bachelorette party ever, applied for two jobs at the college and got offers for both (will announce the decision tomorrow!), and was asked to submit wedding photos to a local mag for a spread next month.  Whew!  Yeah, that was my last 2 weeks, and in short...IT ROCKED!  Still made a lot of time for my family in the evening and worked while they were asleep.  I am feeling like Super Woman...even if it's the Super Woman with Bags Under Her Eyes edition.  hehe  Looking forward to settling down starting Dec 18th and enjoying the holiday.  I hope all of you will get a chance to do the same!

You know I wouldn't leave you without a random image, so here you go...me on vacation.  Photo by my handsome hubby-to-be, editing by me.  (A piece of my heart is still there in the mountains...)  I promise to post about my Images for a Cure event and edit some vacay pics soon, just as soon as I'm done taking care of my loyal clients.  Until then, seasons greetings!

No comments:

Post a Comment