December 31, 2010

Favorite Images of 2010

What an absolutely incredible year it has been for me - both behind the camera and in front.  I don't even think I could begin to add up all the hours I spent behind my camera this year, and I've loved every moment.  I enjoyed using my camera to capture the world as I see it.  I also used my camera to help change lives, and that was one of my favorite things about this year...I helped to save hundreds of shelter dogs, I raised money for breast cancer research, and I inspired someone to move forward during the most difficult of circumstances.  I cannot tell you how choosing to give back to my community through photography has impacted my life...I only know that it has done so on a very deep, significant level.

I'd like to share with you my favorite images of 2010.  As I look through these images, I am quickly reminded of how fortunate I am to be able to do what I love every day - it's definitely a blessing.  (A special thank you to my ridiculously supportive fiance and number one fan, Jason, for his encouragement this year.)  I hope you will enjoy these images as much as I do!  For even more favorite images, visit http://www.facebook.com/jenniferleighphotos

Click on the image to enlarge (for the best possible viewing experience), and back arrow to return.
















2010 certainly will go down in my books as a favorite year, but I don't have a problem with saying goodbye to it because there is so much to look forward to in 2011!  I would like to wish you an amazing new year.  It is my hope that it brings us all continued happiness, good health and endless possibilities to achieve even our wildest dreams.  See you on the flip side, camera in hand!

~ Jennifer Leigh

1 comment: