November 12, 2011

The Dotson Family {Family Portraits}

I was thrilled to get a call from Shannon Dotson a few weeks ago inquiring about my availability for a family session on Saint Simons Island.  This sweet little fam of four live in the Atlanta area.  Her husband, Mark, is a Vidal Sassoon-trained hair stylist who works mainly in Atlanta, but every few months, the family travels to SSI where Mark has quite the client fan club at the island's Studio 412.

This family stole my heart as soon as they stepped out of their car.  I loved the energy of the boys, who were more than happy to allow me to have some fun with them.  Mark & Shannon are a fun couple who are obviously very much in love and are enjoying life to the fullest!  And is it any surprise that this whole family has amazing hair?!?  (Just heard Mark donated his ponytail to the Locks of Love organization - AWESOME!)

This session was ridiculously fun!  The boys cooperated so well during the session, I made sure to build in a lot of play time as a reward.  The Dotson family enjoyed their session so much, we were already planning the next one before they got in the car!  I am definitely looking forward to photographing (and playing with) them again soon!












And now some much-deserved play time...starring two sweet boys and a few Hot Wheels!





No comments:

Post a Comment