February 17, 2010

A New Chapter

On Thursday, February 11th, Jason proposed! I'm not going to say too much about it, except that it was perfect and was a complete surprise to both me and my friends, with whom I was having dinner and drinks.

My ring is incredible: a beautiful princess-cut stone sitting atop an antique-style setting. Jason picked it out all by himself, and it is the most beautiful ring I have ever seen. You won't find it in any chain store - this privately-owned jewelry shop only sells rings from small distributors.

For now, we are not answering any when/where questions about the big day. (So stop asking! hehe) We are very much enjoying this new chapter in our lives and looking forward to all that our future together brings.

I'm in love...I'm in love...I'm in love...



Right after I said "Yes!"




The happy couple




The most beautiful ring ever

2 comments:

  1. I love these pictures! You did great on getting the black background with your hand and the ring...congrats again!! I'm so happy for y'all :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for keeping my ring a secret since November! I was truly surprised! Wish I had a picture of THAT moment! hehe

    ReplyDelete