June 21, 2010

IHF - Celebrating Teens

This week's challenge topic at I Heart Faces is "Celebrating Teens".  I couldn't be more proud of the teen in this image.  My sister, Nicki, has been riding horses since age 6.  At age 19, she has already earned an Associates Degree in Equine Studies from the prestigious University of Findlay in Ohio.  This past weekend, she exceeded her own expectations with her new horse in their very first recognized horse trial together...and placed 3rd!!

Nicki, I am so very proud of you, and have enjoyed watching you grow into the confident and talented equestrian you've become!

Click on the image to enlarge, back arrow to return.



14 comments:

  1. Love this!! Great action shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to show my daughter this in the morning-she is horse crazy! Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great memory to capture. Good action. Thanks for sharing.
    @lonestarlifer
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to her & her new horse! Great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Action shots are so awesome to catch! Love this and your processing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I LOVE this action shot! Congratulations to your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful shot! Everything is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a painting--it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow completely gorgeous shot! Congrats to her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooo...nice!!! Different than the others I have seen. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete