October 1, 2011

Back in the saddle

After a long pause from blogging, I'm here to tell you I'm back in the saddle again!  Did you miss me??  Don't worry - I'll be making up for lost time.  I've got so much to share with you, both professionally and personally! 

You may find I am going to sound a bit nuts when I tell you all the weddings I've photographed and attended (ahem...my own!) while I've been resting and recuperating from all this medical chaos.  While these things may have been rough on me physically (the next day after each has found me resting on the couch for the majority of the day), mentally, they were exactly what I've needed.  Photography is my passion...and it keeps me going.  Getting married to my best friend / the handsomest man alive wasn't bad for the soul either.  :)

Check back soon for a plethora of images from the September's whirlwind of events - you won't want to miss 'em!  But for now,  it's time to get ready to photograph the first wedding of October!

See ya soon!  ~ Mrs. Jennifer Leigh Tacbas  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment