October 25, 2011

Let Them Be Little {I Heart Faces}

Update: My entry was selected from over 550 entries as a fav!  Woohoo! Thanks, Amy & Angie!


Meet Mister V...  I was lucky enough to have photographed his birth story, and now I am honored to have the opportunity to photograph him as he grows from the tiny 6lb 13oz infant into the little man he is already becoming at 3 months.  What can I say...he is forever stitched into my heart!

Here his momma is watching over him as he sleeps, still in awe, on his one month birthday. 



6 comments:

  1. I love this one! It's the perfect crop to show Mom's loving hands. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Beautiful! I had to pin it. It was so inspiring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This picture is very, very beautiful. So perfect.
    I am glad you were picked as a winner this week! So exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, everyone! And thank you, Shelle, for pinning me!

    ReplyDelete