December 31, 2011

Jennifer Leigh Photography: 2011 in Review

As 2011 comes to a close, all I can do...is smile.

On a personal level, this year was a roller coaster ride.  Like any other year, there are always tests and trials we are presented with, and we always have a choice - to let them overcome us or to overcome them.  I'm one of those people who can always see the good in every situation, no matter how difficult...even if it's as simple as a valuable lesson learned.  This year, I can proudly say I not only overcame my obstacles, I put them to shame!  I know my positive outlook had a lot to do with that.  And that, my friends, feels good.

Professionally, Jennifer Leigh Photography has caught the wind in its' sails and is soaring!  I was fortunate enough to have photographed 103 clients in 2011!  When I think about how dear my clients hold their images I've photographed...when I think about how they will cherish these images for a lifetime, I get filled up with happiness and gratitude.  My job is a special one...and it is pure joy for me to be able to bring some joy to you.  I feel honored each and every time someone books me for a lifestyle session, a birth story, an engagement session or a wedding.  The truth is, photographers are everywhere these days...so having someone choose me to photograph them is something I hold dear to my heart and take seriously.

But if you know me even just a little, then you know I'm not all serious.  :)  One of the most mentioned comments from my clients after a session or event I've photographed is that I gave them an amazing and fun experience.  Don't get me wrong - I'm always professional, but who's to say professionals have to be a stick in the mud?  I insist my clients have fun!  Smiling, laughing, playing, getting creative...it's good for the soul, and it makes for some amazing shots!  I think it is one of the reasons my clients keep coming back to me again and again...they have fun during their time with me and have some wonderful images to show for it.

Amazing photography and amazing experiences.  That's what Jennifer Leigh Photography is all about, and the word is spreading in big ways!  My favorite example from this year has got to be booking 5 weddings during the last 5 days of 2011!  What a way to end a fabulous year!

With that said, 2012 is going to be an incredible year!  I'm going to make it so and help you make it so, too!  I've got so many surprises on the table and can't wait to reveal them to you.  I hope you're ready because it's gonna be big!  Can you feel the excitement??  Okay, 2012...let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment