You inquired. I was inspired! Announcing...a Spring portrait session special coming your way this March!
Please feel free to use these sessions for whatever and whoever you
please! Engagements, anniversaries, families, kids, babies, pets...it's up to you how you'd
love to use my creative eye!
While this special is currently only available in the Golden Isles in beautiful Southeast Georgia, it will be coming soon to Northeast Ohio, so stay tuned for an announcement about those dates and locations! (Most likely the Ohio dates will occur during the 3rd week of March.)
Additional details for Golden Isles sessions:
1. Session fee includes up to 4 people. Each additional person will be $10. Pets can join you for FREE!
2. If you want to book a session but are not interested in a package, the $60 session fee must be paid at the time of the booking and is non-refundable.
3. If you'd like to purchase a package, $100 (non-refundable) must be paid at the time of booking, and the remainder will be due at the beginning of the session.
4. If you must cancel a session, you must reschedule within 21 days.
5. Photo sessions will take place rain or shine. If rain, an alternate location will be agreed upon between photographer and client, and beautiful photos will be taken!
6. About a week after the session, 15 final, edited images will be shown to you via a private web gallery, and you will have 7 days to decide if you would like to purchase any professional prints or print products from my awesome professional print lab. Print orders will be placed with me and you will receive your order via snail mail in 2-4 weeks. Contact me for a list of print and print product prices! Remember...people who purchase a package will receive 10% off all prints/print products purchased...no limit!
If you purchase a package...
1. Digital files can be emailed to you or snail mailed to you on a CD - your choice!
2. Your print release is a personal print release, and you can make prints for family and friends at any print lab you desire. (But I *highly* recommend you purchase professional prints from the lab I use for images you will be framing/displaying in your home. They are more beautiful in color & quality and last a lot longer than most general lab prints.
Still have questions? Just ask! Want to book a session? Let's make a date! Contact Jen at 912.222.8369 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to photographing YOU!