May 1, 2012

Advertising Campaign for Dr. Angela Britt, DMD {Longwater & Company}

I was so thrilled to receive a phone call from Longwater & Company's President, Elaine Longwater, on Friday!  Longwater & Company is an award-winning advertising agency in Savannah, Georgia, which has been creating amazing campaigns for prestigious companies for the last 30 years.  As if chatting with Elaine about our shared passion for photography wasn't exciting enough, I was even more thrilled to learn of her desire to purchase several images I had recently taken of Dr. Angela Britt, DMD, and her adorable pup, Wiley, for Dr. Britt's new advertising campaign!

When I originally photographed these two a few weeks ago, I had no idea that it was even a possibility that these images might be used for anything other than personal use.  What a pleasant surprise!  I look forward to seeing how the images are used and hope they help to gain Dr. Britt new clientele.  She is a wonderful lady and an amazing dentist and has built her business - Exceptional Dentistry of the Golden Isles - to be the area's leader in comprehensive dental care!  Be sure to check her out!

(The image above will not be used in the campaign...but I wanted you to see to who I'm referring!)

No comments:

Post a Comment