May 28, 2012

The Worcester Family {Saint Simons family photographer}

I was so thrilled to be able to photograph the Worcester family in their home.  And what an exciting time it is for the 4 of them - they will be welcoming a sweet baby girl into their family in the next month or so!  Although it was a overcast day with a light drizzle, we managed to have fun and get some great shots of the family, the kids, and, of course, one adorable baby belly!

My favorite time during my sessions with kids is when I tell them the session is over, and they do their own thing - it's a great time for their personalities to reveal themselves to my lens!  I learned that Mister S loves to swing on his awesome swing set, and Miss C has quite the green thumb!

I look forward to photographing the Worcesters again at their home after the arrival of their new bundle of joy!

If you're interested in having a family or children portrait session at your very own home, click HERE to learn about my Summer Portrait Special, taking place the first three weeks of June.  Appointment availability is limited.  I look forward to photographing you!


No comments:

Post a Comment