May 21, 2012

Anna & Matthew {Jekyll Island family photographer}

I recently had the pleasure of meeting Anna & Matthew for a sibling shoot on Jekyll Island's Driftwood Beach.  What I wasn't quite prepared for was just how adorable this dynamic duo would be!  I love the bond between them - I could definitely tell that these two have fun together.  When we weren't having fun taking photos during  a beautiful sunset, we enjoyed exploring the knocked over live oak trees on the beach, crab hunting, and burying our feet in the sand.  I look forward to photographing Anna & Matthew again at the end of the summer - this time, with their parents!


Stay tuned later today for the announcement of Jennifer Leigh Photography's June portrait special.  You won't want to miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment