April 23, 2012

Josh 2.0 {Brunswick portrait photographer}

It wasn't that long ago that I shared with you a sneak peek into Josh's first headshot session with me.  So it surprised me when he called ready for more!  But as soon as I saw him, I knew why new headshots were a must.  Allow me to proudly introduce the new Josh - a triple threat of an actor, equipped with a fabulous new agent and now 30lbs thinner!  Isn't he a hottie?

Josh sings, dances and acts on stage and screen.  He's no stranger to the Golden Isles theater scene, but I'm sure it'll be hard to keep him here for much longer if his recent resume is any hint of what is on the horizon for him.  Josh has developed a nice S.A.G. portfolio over the last few years (that's Screen Actors' Guild, for you non-actor folk) and is currently filming a horror film titled The Legend of Seven Toe Maggie, due to be released in 2013.

Besides his abundance of talent, did I mention what an awesome person this guy is?  It's always a pleasure to work with Josh on the stage...and anytime I can get him in front of my camera, I'm super happy.  We had a fabulous time during his shoot, and if you know anything about us, then you know we always like to mix work with a little fun.

Here's a sneak peek into Josh's actor headshot session.  Take a good look at him now because soon you'll be able to say, "I knew him when..."






If you've ever had headshots taken, you know it can get a little redundant.  No worries.  Josh threw a few curveballs my way to keep things fun...except I don't think he expected me to "catch" them.  :)



Josh, I adore you.  Best wishes for a kick ass career!  If anyone deserves it...it's YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment