March 7, 2012

Another reason to love Jennifer Leigh Photography!

I am devoted to my passion for photography.  I am devoted to my clients.  Nothing new about that, right?  I am always looking for new ways to show these core elements of Jennifer Leigh Photography.

This year, I began another successful year of photography with a bang - I took my business to another level and became a state-registered LLC.  Why?  I wanted to show my clients I'm committed to my business in a way many photographers are not.  More commitment to my business = more commitment to my clients.  It's a win-win situation, folks!

The latest big step I have made to take Jennifer Leigh Photography to the next level is becoming a member of Professional Photographers of America.  PPA - like me - is devoted to guaranteeing the best of the best in photography.  I am always working hard to advance my knowledge and expand my horizons as a photographer, which only means good things for my clients.  Agreed?

Check out my PPA profile by clicking HERE.

Building a business which truly gives the very best to my clients has taken a lot of time and hard work over the years...and I wouldn't have it any other way.  More reasons to love Jennifer Leigh Photography are coming soon, so stay tuned!





No comments:

Post a Comment