March 16, 2012

Ohio Bound! {Cleveland Wedding Photographer}

I cannot tell you how excited I am for the week ahead of me!  I'm taking an 8 day tour of Ohio, my home state, with a few stops in Kentucky!  It's been over a year and half since I was last in Ohio for my sister's wedding.  A few things on my agenda I'm really looking forward to...
  • Ya Ya (our adopted foster dog) meets her awesome forever family, and I get to see our former foster dog, Lucie
  • Melissa & Dave's engagement session take place in Kentucky
  • Time with Mom, my 2 sisters, my cousin and my grandparents
  • A family session with 2 of my besties and their gorgeous little girl
  • Kristen & Matt's engagement session...possibly at a vineyard in Geneva or Playhouse Square in Cleveland
  • Another family session with a sweet little baby and her parents
  • Slovenian food and polka-ing.  (I kid you not!  Sooo excited!)
  • A very special trash-the-dress session in the woods in Kentucky
Next week, I won't be blogging much...but I will be working hard and playing hard.  I shall return with sneak peeks you won't want to miss! 

I leave you with an image of my assistant, Brittany, and me at the Images for a Cure photography workshop in Orlando earlier in the week. 


A big thank you to the awesome artists/presenters!  I loved connecting with each and every one of you!

Lauren Grove of Every Last Detail
Abby Liga of Liga Photography
Melanie & Bradford Watson of La Dolce Vita Studio
Becka & Nate Robinson of Studio 222 Photography
Joey Wright of Joey Wright Photography
Julie Paisley of Julie Paisley Photography
Melanie Pace - stylist
Kristen Weaver of Kristen Weaver Photography

I look forward to my third year as an Images for a Cure photographer this fall!  I love using my camera and artistic eye to raise money for amazing causes, such as the Breast Cancer Research Foundation!

And now to pack for my Ohio trip.  See you soon!  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment